Version 0.9.0 is (finally) out, with some refactoring, API changes and bug fixes. This is an excerpt from the ChangeLog :
- File Attachments: fixed constructor ambiguity due to implicit conversions. Removed default values and reordered parameters (API breaking change). Many thanks to Philipp Frenkel. More information here.
- Text/Words: fixed incorrect white-space between words.
- IMAP: fixed bug in modified UTF-7 encoding.
- Implemented thread-safe reference counting for smart pointers, whenever possible (GCC built-in functions / pthread / Win32).
- SMTP: better parsing of ESMTP extensions.
- Maildir: added support for “Courier” Maildir.