Version 0.7.1 has been released.
A lot of bugs have been fixed. Added some minor enhancements.
- Build: fixed compilation errors with g++ 4.0.
- Core: fixed a bug in RFC-2231 implementation.
- Core: fixed a bug in parsing, when the first character of word data was encoded in QP (thanks to Wolf Jiang).
- Core: fixed a memory leak in parameterizedHeaderField destructor (thanks to Rafael Fernandez).
- Messaging: added a ‘peek’ parameter to extract message contents without marking the message as seen.
- IMAP: fixed bug in subfolders enumeration.
- Examples: enhanced ‘example6’ into an interactive program to show some of the features of the messaging module.
- Messaging: changed getAvailableProperties() to return ‘serviceInfos::property’ objects instead of strings. This permits setting service properties in a more generic manner.
- IMAP: fixed missing space in “STATUS” command + parsing error in ‘status_info’.
- Utility: added a ‘childProcess’ class to help with spawning child processes (used in ‘sendmail’ implementation).
- Added guide describing how to compile VMime using Visual Studio .NET 2003
- Utility: moved progressionListener to ‘vmime::utility’ package since this can be of general use.
- Utility: added a bufferedStreamCopy() function which can take a ‘progressionListener’ parameter.
- Utility: added filtered input and output streams.
- Added sendmail transport service for local delivery.
- Core: fixed a bug in implementation of RFC-2231 (values were cut if longer than maxLineLength, and no line wrapping occured).
- Utility: fixed a lot of bugs in URLs parsing and encoding/decoding + added unit tests. Moved ‘url’ and ‘urlUtils’ from ‘vmime::messaging’ namespace to ‘vmime::utility’ namespace.